ClearEdge Apache Hadoop™ for Programmers
Apache Hadoop™ is a programming model and software framework for writing applications that rapidly process vast amounts of data in parallel on large clusters of computer nodes.
May 11-12, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
10620 Guilford Road, Suite 200
Jessup, MD 20794 Register NOW
It is highly recommended that participants have a solid foundation in Java. Apache Hadoop™ is a robust platform that introduces many new terms that may not easily assimilate into the participants current knowledge base.
Course Fee - $1495.00
Discounted AFCEA and Military membership (must provide id) - $1350.00
Contact email@example.com to get the discount code.
Program developers with Java, C++ skill sets, who are planning to use Apache Hadoop™ to tackle the different real world problems dealing with large data sets, would benefit most from this training.
ClearEdge has developed this two-day program to provide students with the necessary skills to Diagram, Code (execute) and Apply Apache Hadoop™ jobs.This course will cover the following topics:
- What is the Apache Hadoop™ Distributed File System (HDFS) and how to use it
- What are Apache Hadoop™ and MapReduce™ and their useful benefits
- How data structure affects the way MapReduce™ jobs are written
- How to effectively understand, code, execute and debug, Java MapReduce™ jobs both locally and fully distributed
- How Apache Pig™ and Apache Hive™ can be used to write MapReduce™ jobs quickly and without any knowledge of Java
- The problems with parallel programming and how to overcome them
- Real World applications of the framework
Immediately upon successful completion of the ClearEdge Apache Hadoop™ for Programmers course, students will be able to apply for and take the ClearEdge Apache Hadoop™ Developer Certification exam. Learn more...
Registration fee includes lunch, snacks, beverages, course materials and lab fees.
Seats are limited, classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis. Your registration will be
confirmed and a seat will be guaranteed only after payment is received.
Each class session begins promptly, so it is important to arrive ahead of the scheduled class time.
* Bring your laptop loaded with the latest version of VirtualBox and enough system resources to run a Virtual Machine(VM).Register NOW