This two day training course provides practical experience with jQuery™. Upon completing the course, students will be able to utilize jQuery™ to select & manipulate the DOM, create & trigger events, create custom animations, author custom plug-ins and execute AJAX calls. Students will get hands-on experience with the training alternating between lecture and hands-on exercises and will leave the training ready to leverage jQuery™ in their web applications.
Basic working understanding/knowledge of the following:
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Document Object Model (DOM)
Course Fee - $1695.00
AFCEA Members - $1525.50
(Membership code required.)
Student and Military Members - $1525.50
(Valid ID required.)
Early Bird Savings - $200.00 OFF
(When booked more than 30 days in advance.)
Upon completion of this course students should be able to:
- Understand what jQuery™ is and its role in modern web development
- Utilize jQuery™ to search and manipulate the DOM
- Leverage jQuery™ event mechanisms to implement cross-browser event-driven code
- Employ various jQuery™ AJAX mechanisms to interact with server-side resources
- Harness the jQuery™ animation model to develop custom animations
- Utilize and develop custom plug-ins for jQuery™
Registration fee includes lunch, snacks, beverages, course materials and lab fees.
Seats are limited, classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis. Your registration will be confirmed and a seat will be guaranteed only after payment is received.
Payment is accepted via a valid purchase order, PayPal (for credit cards) or check and must be received prior to class start.
Each class session begins promptly, so it is important to arrive ahead of the scheduled class time.